Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid Pro GT (Black)
Styled for the ‘70s. Loved in the ‘80s. Classic in the ‘90s. Ready for the future. The Zoom Blazer delivers a timeless design that’s easy to wear. Grant Taylor's take on his favorite Nike shoe revs up the style with racing-inspired details. So go ahead—blaze your own trail.
- Leather upper ages to soft perfection.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the durable construction, tough stitching and easy-entry lacing delivers comfort that lasts.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern adds durable traction and heritage styling.
- 2 sets of laces
- Embroidered details
- Shown: Black/University Red/White/Metallic Silver
- Style: FN4182-001
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high-top to a leather mid-top and casual low-top, this shoe just gets better with age.
This product is only available at Parkville